Our Science Vision
Making sense of our world and beyond through excitement and exploration.
Our Principles of Science Teaching
We know that great science happens in our school when…
· Our curriculum relates to the real world.
· The children are engaged in interactive lessons.
· There are opportunities for children to lead their own learning.
· Children are motivated and achieve in science.
· Children feel secure and confident in exploring their own ideas.
· Children can apply other curriculum skills with purpose.