Our History Vision
Comparing our world, past and present, through exciting first and second hand experiences.
Our Principles of History Teaching
We know that great history happens in our school when…
· Our curriculum relates to the real world, past and present.
· Lessons are interactive and engage all children.
· There are resources available which allow children to lead their own learning.
· Children are aware of their place and role in history.
· Children are excited by history and are proud of their achievements.
· Children feel secure and confident in completing their own historical enquiries.
· Children can apply other curriculum skills with purpose throughout history.