Our Geography Vision
Allowing children to become positive citizens and gain knowledge and understanding of the world we live in.
Our Principles of Geography Teaching
We know that great geography happens in our school when…
· Our curriculum relates to the real world and allows children to make connections to their locality as well as looking at comparisons to other countries and cities.
· The children are engaged in interactive lessons and resources.
· There are opportunities for children to lead their own learning and investigate for themselves geographical changes in their surrounding areas and elsewhere.
· Children are motivated by their topic and want to achieve.
· Children can apply other skills and make connections to other curriculum skills by identifying possible links.